Monday, November 3, 2008

"the Belvedere"


So this is the final "poster" or "ad" for the model. I was pretty happy with the results, I got alot of good advice from Thom Sevalrud (he suggested hinting at vertical lines running through the background robots). I also wanted to put the quote "Assimilate or Antiquate" in here somewhere, a little TNG...but I think it emphasizes my point with the piece...I might add it later. I have another poster due on wednesday...I'll be lucky to get it done, but Im having fun with this project, so I might be able to...

2 comments:

Carlie Russelle said...

Wallllleeeeee!

Nicholas Di Genova said...

Hey man, your work on here is really awesome, I'm gad to see it coming along and its obvious you've been working your ass off... I love the new comic and the sculpture especially!

I have to come home in less than 2 weeks...hopefully I see you soon after....