Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oculoid

Hey there, I have my stuff posted up on a site called 'Oculoid'. Here is the idea behind the site;

Oculoid is my personal online space to share and discuss information about a subject I love very much. What is that subject? Why, art of course! Art is all around us, and we are exposed to it every day. Art is found in everything from the movies we watch, video games we play, books and magazines we read, posters and billboards we see, to just about anything you can buy in a store. If you stop and think about it, art went into almost everything of what you see around you right this second!

My intent with Oculoid is to provide daily inspiration to the vast network of designers and artists that surf the net. Check in with Oculoid every day for the best the art world has to offer.

Click HERE to see the posting!

No comments: